Refrigerator shopping is an overwhelming experience, people usually avoid it unless they have a very old refrigerator or one that’s broken beyond repair. Otherwise, you can search for “refrigerator repair near me” and hire reputed professionals to fix your fridge. The following refrigerators are some of the best in the market and they should point you in the right direction:
- LG French Door – LFXS26973 – This is one of the best refrigerators money can buy. With around 26 cubic feet of storage space, this smart French door refrigerator from LG is Wi-Fi-enabled. It’s quite large for a French door with a freezer drawer at the top. Apart from the usual water and ice dispenser, there’s an additional ice maker in the freezer so that you never run out of ice for your cocktail parties.
It also features large bins that can easily fit gallon-sized containers and a huge drawer that extends across the full width of the fridge. Since it is Wi-Fi-enabled with smart features, you can easily connect to it with a smartphone app to remotely control the refrigerator’s temperature and receive alerts when the door is ajar. There’s also a diagnosis app that helps you identify problems with the refrigerator and identify issues that can only be fixed by a professional technician.
- Samsung French Door – RF28R7551 – LG isn’t the only chaebol that wants to sell you refrigerators. Samsung also has a feature-rich smart French door refrigerator. Unlike the LG model, this one is a four-door refrigerator, with double doors at the top, a freezer drawer at the bottom, and a FlexZone drawer in the middle. The FlexZone drawer is very interesting since it provides four different temperature zones with an adjustable divider for your fresh produce.
You don’t need to rely on sticky notes and ruin the aesthetics of your refrigerator either. This fridge has the Family Hub, a 21-inch touch screen that can be used for posting notes, maintaining grocery shopping with the calendar, and even for Netflix streaming. Since the fridge is connected to Wi-Fi, you can also use the Family Hub to look up recipes, make shopping lists or even see inside the fridge without opening the door and letting out cool air.
The fridge also has in-built cameras so that you can see inside the fridge without accessing it. Combine that with the Family Hub app and you can look up all the ingredients in your inventory and make better and less wasteful purchases while grocery shopping. It’s available in both standard depth and counter-depth models.
- Samsung Top Freezer – RT18M6215 – While French doors are feature-rich and big on storage, you may not need them or be able to fit them in your kitchen. Instead, you can check out this amazing Top Freezer refrigerator. It is one of the most affordable refrigerators on this list. With 18 cubic feet capacity, it has more than enough space for bachelors and couples.
While it doesn’t have Wi-Fi or a touch screen, it has all the necessary features. The freezer of this refrigerator has the FlexZone feature that allows you to adjust the temperature and even turn the freezer into a refrigerator if the need arises. It also features a reversible door, adjustable shelves, and a full-width drawer. If you’re looking for a budget refrigerator that will fit in most kitchens, this is the best one you can buy.
- Whirlpool French Door – WRF535SMH – If you need ample storage space without fancy smart features that drive the price up, then this Whirlpool French door refrigerator is the one for you. With over 25 cubic feet of storage space, it has plenty of room to store all kinds of ingredients. It’s also extremely affordable compared to other French door refrigerators.
While there is no external water dispenser, fast chill, or Wi-Fi connectivity, you’ll get a filtered water dispenser inside the refrigerator. You can also store gallon jars in the door bins and crisper drawers that have custom humidity control. There’s also a full-width drawer that has custom temperature control and can be used to store deli meats, cheeses, and more. The external stainless-steel finish also feels very premium and doesn’t attract any fingerprint.
- GE Appliances Door-in-Door – PVD28BYNFS – GE Appliances has an excellent Door-in-Door refrigerator that gives you the modular control you need. The refrigerator is extremely large at around 28 cubic feet and has a four-door design. There are French doors at the top, a freezer drawer at the bottom, and another drawer in between with sectional temperature control.
It also has Wi-Fi connectivity that allows you to control certain features of the fridge remotely. Outside you get an auto-fill ice dispenser and the door-in-door design gives you easy access to your door bins without opening the back portion. To improve access even more there’s a rotating door bin.
- Samsung French Door – RF28R7351 – If you or someone in your family is a wheelchair user, then this refrigerator is the best one for you. It is ADA compliant. That means it is designed with wheelchair users in mind. You can open the doors with less than 5 pounds of force and don’t need to wist or pinch your wrists. With over 27 cubic feet of storage space, you can store all kinds of ingredients for those experimental dinners.
It also has Wi-Fi connectivity and Samsung’s virtual assistant, Bixby so that you can control the features of this refrigerator with your voice. You can also monitor and control the fridge remotely with your smartphone. Moreover, the fridge has door-in-door functionality for easy access to door bins.
As you can see, there are numerous refrigerator options in the market for everyone’s needs. Above mentioned models are some of the best refrigerators of 2022 and one of them should fit your needs if you’re in the market for a new one. You can also save thousands of dollars by hiring a professional to fix your old fridge. You can do that by searching for “refrigerator repair near me”.